This trip would allow you to explore Cuba’s rich Afro-Cuban community and culture.
The event hooks you up with local customs, folklore, and beliefs. You will learn about the Afro-Cuban religions, dances and history from local insiders.
We will also visit with Afro-Cuban activists who are engaged in discussions of Cuba’s race relations on the island.
This is a powerful and dynamic experience!
Cities included on the Tour: Havana/Matanzas/Varadero/Cienfuegos/Trinidad
Last Event’s ITINERARY and INFORMATION : click here
Event packages include:
- Cuban Visas
- US License
- Accommodation at 5*, 4* or 3* Hotels in Havana and/or other cities (or best available hotel)
- All Breakfasts
- All Lunches and dinners, except one (1), at some of the best restaurant of the country*
- Airport transfers in Havana
- Air conditioned motor-coach through-out the stay in Cuba
- Day activities (entry fees to museums, meetings, lectures, conversations with locals professionals, artists, etc)
- Emergency Medical Insurance while in Cuba
- Full-time assistance from bilingual local guide and Representative while in Cuba
- International Flight (USA–CUBA-USA)
- Domestic flights with-in USA or with-in your country of residence,
- Checked bag fees & airport departure tax,
- Incidentals, tips and gratuities
- *Lunches and dinners which are not specified on the itinerary.
PRICING: $2,999.00 USD Double / $3,299.00 USD Single