Cuba is known for the Havana cigars, old American cars, baseball, salsa music… but also for its rich culture and captivating art. Join us in a unique trip to a nation of amazing musicians, writers and movie makers, famous painters and breath-taking ballet dancers who might be unknown to most foreigners. Witness Cuba’s cultural landscape on visits to studios, museums and arts schools, meetings with students and renowned artists. Learn about this island/nation through the experience of its friendly people, always eager to sing and dance. Explore UNESCO World Heritage sites y admire Havana’s amazing and eclectic architecture in a city still fighting against the erosion of time and that displays one of the most stunning urban landscapes of Latin-America such as the “Malecon”, the Cathedral Square and the entrance to Havana’s Bay.
Event packages include:
- Charter Flight (USA–CUBA-USA)
- Cuban Visas
- US License
- Airport transfers in Havana
- Air conditioned motor-coach through-out the stay in Cuba
- Accommodation at 5* or 4* Hotels in Havana and/or other cities (or best available hotel)
- Day activities (entry fees to museums, meetings, lectures, conversations with locals professionals, artists, farmers, etc)
- All Breakfasts
- Lunches and dinners at some of the best restaurant of the country*
- Emergency Medical Insurance while in Cuba
- Full-time assistance from bilingual local guide and Representative while in Cuba
- Domestic flights with-in USA or with-in your country of residence,
- Checked bag fees & airport departure tax,
- Incidentals, tips and gratuities
- *Lunches and dinners which are not specified on the itinerary.
- 4* hotel in Havana (6 nights)
Price: Starting from $ 2299.00 USD
View Sample Itinerary (click to open on new tab)
Note: This is a suggested itinerary. Changes may and will likely happen. We will work to provide alternatives to any activity meeting or event that gets to be canceled or changed.
View Event (Click to see details on new tab)