VALERIE HEMINGWAY’S CUBA
“Memories of my days working with Ernest Hemingway in Cuba!”
An EXCLUSIVE only-of-its-kind trip to Cuba!
Ever wonder what Ernest Hemingway was really like? And from where the larger-than-life adventurer drew inspiration for some of his greatest writing? Ever wonder why he resided for 20 years in Cuba? Where he went? What he did? Now you can find out from first-hand, behind-the-scenes knowledge from one of the last living persons who was there with him. Join Valerie Hemingway, daughter in-law and last personal secretary of iconic author Ernest Hemingway on this exclusive only-of-its-kind exploration of Cuba. Experience the sights, sounds and tastes of authentic Cuba that Hemingway so loved. Witness his modern-day impact and legacy on the island. This 8 day/7 night adventure will include visits to the towns of Matanzas, Varadero and Trinidad, a World UNESCO Heritage site. Also included is a unique visit to Hemingway’s beloved casa Finca Vigia, now Museo Hemingway, with Valerie giving lively commentary and exclusive stories of the last months the famed Pulitzer and Nobel Prize winning author spent at his Cuban home.
Valerie Hemingway is the daughter-in-law and last personal secretary of iconic author Ernest Hemingway. She is also the author of the Award-winning novel “Running With the Bulls: My Years With the Hemingways”
Trip Dates: TBD
Cities included on the Tour: Havana/Matanzas/Varadero/Cienfuegos/Trinidad
Event packages include:
- Cuban Visas
- US License
- Accommodation at 5* or 4* Hotels in Havana and/or other cities (or best available hotel)
- All Breakfasts
- All Lunches and dinners, except one (1), at some of the best restaurant of the country*
- Airport transfers in Havana
- Air conditioned motor-coach through-out the stay in Cuba
- Day activities (entry fees to museums, meetings, lectures, conversations with locals professionals, artists, etc)
- Emergency Medical Insurance while in Cuba
- Full-time assistance from bilingual local guide and Representative while in Cuba
- International Flight (USA–CUBA-USA)
- Domestic flights with-in USA or with-in your country of residence,
- Checked bag fees & airport departure tax,
- Incidentals, tips and gratuities
- *Lunches and dinners which are not specified on the itinerary.
PRICING: $5,499.00 USD Double / $5,799.00 USD Single