Return/Refund and Cancellation Policy
In order to offer the best prices and the best options for our guests we will be dealing with different service providers. As a result:
- A full refund will only be possible if the minimum required number of travelers is not reached 15 days before the travel dates or if the guest decides to cancel up to 30 days prior to Tour start dates.
- No refund will be issued if the guest requests to cancel the trip 30 days or less prior to travel dates.
- Passport: A valid passport is required for this program and is the responsibility of each passenger. Passports should be valid for up to (1) months beyond the travel dates.
All names and dates must be submitted on the reservation form and must be exactly as they appear on passenger passports.
- VISA: A standard Cuban Travel Visa is required for travel to Cuba and is (generally) INCLUDED in the price of your program and applies to United States citizens only. There is no official application process and your Cuban Visa will be sent to you or will be available for you to pick up at departure airport.
- Note: Cuba born travelers require a special visa to travel to Cuba and the application process is longer. Please, submit your forms and information as soon as possible to try to get your visa application process in time for the trip.
U.S. Airport Departure Taxes / Fees
- NOT INCLUDED in the price of the program and can only be paid upon check-in at the day of departure.
Cuban Medical Insurance
- The Cuban government requires that all travelers to Cuba must have Cuban medical insurance under an approved plan. This insurance is (generally) PROVIDED and INCLUDED in the price of your program. Brief Description of Benefits: Medical Expenses because Illness/Accident ($25,000), Repatriation & Transport (A-of deceased – $7,000/B-of injured/illness – $7,000). Full policy details are available.
- CAP’S TOURS hold themselves free of responsibility for any damages occasioned from any cause whatsoever. (CE)(PWD) will not be responsible for any damages or inconvenience caused by late arrivals, departures and change of schedule or other conditions nor will they be responsible for any act, omission, or event during the time the passenger is not on board their conveyance.
- The ticket contract in use by the airline concerned, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the airline and the purchaser of this program, and/or passenger. (CE) (PWD) does not hold any responsibility for the conduct of any of its members, hotel, motorcoach, train, airline or other personnel. (CE) (PWD) reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of this program at its discretion. (CE) (PWD)&/or its program host / guide retain the right to require any participant to withdraw from the tour at any time, if determined to be in the best interests of health, safety & general welfare of the group or of the individual participant.
- Arbitration – I/We agree, any and all disputes concerning this contract or any other material concerning the trip, or the trip itself must be resolved exclusively pursuant to binding arbitration in Canada, pursuant to the then current Canadian Laws.
- Payment of the deposit for this program constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Itinerary and hotels are subject to changes without notice and no refund for changes will be provided.
How we protect information
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the misuse of information that we have collected from you. All financial information is kept in locked files or electronic files that are password protected.
- We will NOT require nor use your Credit Card information. CAP’S TOURS does not save credit card numbers.
If you would like to know exactly what personal information CAPS TOURS has collected about you, we will be happy to share it with you. This includes transaction information (e.g., dates on which you made payments, amounts and types of payments), communications you have directed to our staff (e.g., e-mails, customer inquiries), and contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number). Please email us with a request to review this information.
- Contact us if you have any questions regarding this policy.
How we share information
- The email list we maintain is for internal use only and will not be sold, rented, or exchanged with any other company. No other company will use our email list for their communications.
- Post: The postal mailing list we maintain is for internal use only and will not be sold, rented, or exchanged with any other company. We only provide our postal mailing lists to process our own mailing; no other company will use our postal mailing list for their communications.
We would otherwise only share email or postal addresses as required by law.
- Personal information of registered passengers is shared with insurance representatives to activate the travel medical insurance, with the charter company to book and purchase your tickets and with our partners in Cuba to assist in the program process.
- Except for the above-mentioned parties, we do not share any personal information about our prospective passengers, former passengers, or donors with anyone external to CAPSTOURS without their knowledge and/or permission, unless required by law.
- Our pledge to you – At CAP’S TOURS, one of our top priorities is making sure that the information we have about you is protected and secure. We value our relationship with you and are absolutely committed to preserving your privacy.
- Information We Collect: For each visitor to our website, our web server does not recognize information regarding the e-mail address. We collect personal information from visitors who submit their information via our forms as part of our customer service and registration process. For example, information is received via the Request for Information, Registration, Make a Payment, Donate, and Profile forms, and via resumes.
- Email: We maintain an internal email list of all persons who have requested information, enrolled in our programs, made an online payment, or made an online donation. We may use this list to send occasional updates and announcements about programs, or emails of a marketing nature. If you do not wish to receive email, you may opt out at any time. We process requests to opt out of email communication via email or the link to our Email Preference Center at the bottom of any marketing email. Email requests are processed within three business days. Please note that transactional emails may still be sent to you on an as-needed basis.
- Post: Persons who submit their postal address with the goal of receiving further information or enrolling may periodically receive postal mail from us. If you do not wish to receive mail, please let us know by email at email@example.com. Please provide us with your exact name and address and we will be sure your name is removed from our postal mailing list.
- Phone: Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers will receive telephone contact from us responding to a request for more information or a transaction, e.g. enrollment, payment, etc. We do not make unsolicited marketing calls.
Delivery Method and Timing
- We communicate with our clients mainly by Email or telephone Email.
- If documents need to be sent to our clients we will use the most appropriate postal system, at our own discretion or at the request of the client.
- CAP’S TOURS should not be found liable for late arrivals or lost mail.